- The benefit of this system is that you can add products such as meat and fish, which are discouraged in the usual compost due to vermin & odours.
- It produces a compost product within 2-4 weeks after being buried rather than 3 or more months in a compost pile.
- No space is required as fermentation takes place in the bucket, which makes it ideal for small houses, apartments and schools.
- Buckets can be kept indoors as the smell is inoffensive.
- It keeps food waste out of the landfill and it is good for your plants adding beneficial vitamins to the soil.